The unit itself works fine, but the battery life is beyond horrendous. I can spend 12 hours charging the unit for it to 1. not fully charge and 2. run out of battery within a few uses at a low temperature (350). I've never used a piece of electronics with a battery that dies within minutes of use after HOURS of charge. This is supposed to be a portable unit, but I wouldn't trust it more than 30 feet from a charger. Really disappointing.
An air bubble seems to have caused the glass to crack on its first use. Ispire staff then said that the warranty would NOT cover this faulty manufacturing and gave me a coupon code, inviting me to spend more money on more of their defective products. I strongly recommend avoiding Ispire products, especially their products which include glass. 1e1e36bf2d